Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Arthur Laughing in the Tub.

Sarah captured Arthur in the tub a few weeks ago laughing at the water spigot. He just found it so amusing when she would turn the water on and off repeatedly. Watch for yourself and see:

Some of the funniest clips are of babies laughing. When Arthur laughs sometimes I just can't hold him anymore for me laughing right there with him.
_________________________________________
UPDATE:
Sarah and I submitted this video to America's Funniest Home Videos after several people suggested that we do it. So, be watching for it. Who knows what could happen.

3 comments:

A BEAD BOUTIQUE said...

I laughed... and then cried! I miss the little fella so much! He's so darn cute! Love you! Tootsie

Rashell said...

OMG that is so freakin' cute!

Crystal Garcia said...

That is about the funniest thing I have ever seen!