Saturday, April 28, 2007

Arthur's First Day At Home


"Pop" Hilleke gets to calm down Arthur.

"Aunt Annie" keeping Arthur quiet.

Great-Grandparents Dick & JoAnne Ayres.

Rachel Pullig, friend of Sarah's and Tech peer of Jarrod's, dropped by and held Arthur.


I got to feed him a bottle for the first time. Arthur's mom has been the only that could feed him. I was delighted.

My Mom has a photo of me on my dad's chest. This is for "Tootsie."

Sarah came out to visit for a bit. She rests, feeds, rest, and then feeds. She is in great spirits.

We are both delighted. No matter how much sleep we have lost these last few days, we wouldn't trade it for the world. I am absolutely excited. It is just an amazing time.

1 comment:

A BEAD BOUTIQUE said...

Thank you for all of the photos... especially the one of Arthur laying on his dad's chest! Made me cry! Love you guys, Tootsie