Friday, April 27, 2007

Last Day at the Hospital!

Friday, April 27 Photo Blog:

Day Three Closeup picture of Arthur. He is changing each day.

Suzi "Tootsie" Richey got to hold her grandson for the first time.

The Richey Grandparents, Suzi & Ted.

Looking at Arthur's little body and legs.

Sarah Garner came to visit. Sarah G & Sarah R are good friends.

Laura "Lolli" Hilleke holding Arthur.

Sarah and Arthur ready to leave the hospital.

Posing for one more photo before Arthur got to venture out of the hospital.

We are safely at home now. Arthur is doing well. Mom is improving. Arthur is healthy and "batting a thousand" on all of his tests so far. Too tired for video. I'll get around to it soon. I'll just let the anticipation build.

1 comment:

HLB13 said...

Gosh guys, he's gorgeous... seriously... I teared up... y'all are such a beautiful family and I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to come babysit!!! :)