Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Welcome Arthur Andrew Richey

Sarah and I are happy to announce that our son, Arthur Andrew Richey was born at St. Francis Medical Center on April 25, 2007 at 6:37pm CST. He weighed 7.5 lbs.

This photo was taken as Arthur was being introduced to the Grandparents।

Sarah did an amazing job. She and the baby are recovering from a long Wednesday.

Rachel Huber a member of our church,is quickly developing reputation as the AAPC Labor/Newborn Nurse. Rachel was a great comfort to Sarah and to me.

Little Arthur's Grandparents passing the time in the waiting room by looking at baby shower photos.

Photo of Arthur from the Nursery.

Taken in a quiet moment with Sarah and Arthur and I.

Well, We will continue to update you with photos and hopefully video for you to see of how "Little Arthur" is doing. Keep looking.

7 comments:

Rashell said...

Congratulations you guys. I am so incredibly happy for you.

Christa Gibbs said...

I am so excited for you guys. Your
world will never be the same. Being
a parent is such a great responsibility and I know you all will be great parents. I love you all and can't wait to see everyone.

Lee Ann said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful. Give Sarah LOTS of pampering!!

hollie said...

What a beautiful baby! Can't wait to meet the little guy in person.

----------------------------------------------------------- said...

Awww.... congratulations, y'all! So precious! Can't wait to see some more pictures!
Ragan

A BEAD BOUTIQUE said...

Guys, can't wait to see you real soon! I am ready to open A BEAD BOUTIQUE MONROE Branch, real soon! Ted and Jordan couldn't say enough about how wonderful little Arthur is. I can not wait to get my hands on him... real soon! Love you, Tootsie

HLB13 said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm sooo happy for you guys!!!!